Are you a fan of the Facebook "save" button?
I am a big saver of articles, recipes, kids activities, and the likes.
A big blogging hurdle for me has been creating simpler content to fill the space between meatier posts that can be emotionally draining. I thought doing a weekly share of things I've saved on Facebook, would be a fun way to share the things I see online that inspire, encourage, and/or help make my life easier.
In no particular order, here are 10 things I've saved on Facebook...
1. Crazy Hot Sex - while the title makes me feel a little awkward and blush-y, the message made me tear up in the best way.
2. One Pan Chicken Flatbreads - these look so good to me, and I want to make them this week...hold the onions.
3. Thoughts on the Border Crisis - I am not one to speak on politics or current issues much but I enjoyed this article.
4. How to Bring the (Whole) Bible to Life for Kids - I've been wanting to be more diligent in this with Rooney and really enjoyed this article and his (really creative) suggestions.
5. Wooden Family Tree - I have a few people in mind that would cherish this stunning and thoughtful gift.
6. Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream Bars - these look so yummy, and may need to follow those flatbreads.
7. GoNoodle - I learned about this site a couple months ago from a kindergarten teacher and then it showed up in my Facebook feed last week. Adorable videos that get kids moving and thinking!
8. Science Sparks - this free downloadable book has some cute (and fairly simple) science projects to do with little ones. A great resource for moms trying to keep little ones entertained this summer.
9. The Strength That Is Required During Pregnancy After Loss - this article really resonated with me. My story is not exactly the same, I've been lucky not to need any shots, and I still hold tight to hope in Christ but it is unfathomably challenging walking through pregnancy after loss.
10. Fearless Women in a World of Opportunities - I appreciated the 15 challenges presented in this article and also really enjoyed the list of ministry roles to consider.
I hope this list offers you some encouragement or inspiration!